No products in the cart.
Wood Therapy Massage Cups | Phlorena
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Wood Therapy Massage Cups | Phlorena
- Natural Material: Made from high-quality natural wood, these massage cups are environmentally friendly, non-toxic, and safe for use on the skin.
- Versatile Design: Available in a variety of sizes and shapes, these massage cups can be used to target specific areas of the body, such as the face, neck, back, and legs.
- Gentle Suction: The suction created by the massage cup helps to increase blood flow and promote lymphatic drainage, reducing muscle tension and improving skin texture and appearance.
- Easy to Use: Simply apply a small amount of oil or lotion to the skin, squeeze the massage cup, and place it on the skin to create suction. The cups can be easily cleaned with soap and water and stored in a dry, cool place.
- Portable: The compact and lightweight design of these massage cups makes them easy to transport and use on the go, allowing you to enjoy the benefits of a massage anytime, anywhere.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Having second thoughts? No problem! Check our return policy for details (restrictions apply).
To celebrate the new launch of our official website, we now offer free shipping on orders over $100!
Why use a Wood Therapy Massage Cup?
If you’re looking for an easy and effective way to relieve muscle tension, reduce soreness, and promote relaxation, using a wood therapy massage cup as part of Maderotherapy might be just what you need. By creating a gentle suction on the skin, these massage cups can increase blood flow, promote lymphatic drainage, and stimulate collagen production, resulting in improved skin texture and overall appearance. Wood therapy massage cups are also versatile and can be used to target specific areas of the body, such as the back, arms, and legs. Phlorena’s wooden massage cups are cost-effective and easy to use, making them a convenient addition to your self-care routine. Whether you’re an athlete looking to improve your performance or simply someone who wants to enhance your physical and mental well-being, using a wood therapy massage cup can be a simple and effective solution.
How to use the Wood Therapy Massage Cup?
- Choose the appropriate size of massage cup for the area you want to target, such as a smaller cup for the face or a larger cup for the back.
- Apply a small amount of oil or lotion to the skin to help the massage cup glide smoothly over the skin.
- Squeeze the massage cup and place it on the skin, then release to create suction.
- Gently move the cup in a circular or back-and-forth motion to massage the area.
- Start with light suction and gradually increase the pressure as needed. Be careful not to use too much suction or leave the cup in one place for too long to avoid bruising.
Use the massage cup for 5-10 minutes per area, or as directed by a professional. Clean the massage cup after each use with soap and water and store it in a cool, dry place.
Purchase Phlorena’s massage cup on its own or as an integral component of the Maderotherapy wooden massage tool kit.
What does wood therapy cup do?
Phlorena Wood therapy cups are typically used as a massage tool in bodywork therapies. The cups are designed to create a suction effect on the skin, which can help to increase blood flow and stimulate the lymphatic system.
During a wood therapy cupping session, the need to apply oil to the skin and use the cups to create a vacuum effect by placing them on the body and moving them in a circular or back-and-forth motion. This can help to release muscle tension, promote relaxation, and improve the appearance of cellulite.
What does wood therapy do for skin?
Wood therapy, also known as Maderoterapia, is a massage technique that uses various wooden tools to sculpt and contour the body, as well as to improve the appearance of the skin.
One of the benefits of wood therapy for the skin is that it can help to improve blood circulation and lymphatic drainage, which can lead to a reduction in puffiness and the appearance of cellulite. The use of wooden tools can also help to stimulate collagen production and increase elasticity, leading to a firmer and more youthful-looking complexion.